Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Mica LED Accent Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- Material: Walnut and frosted polymer diffuser
- Wood grain will vary
- Handmade and eco-friendly materials
- Includes external LED driver (required)
- Extended canopy option: use if adequate junction box space is not available to house the LED driver
- Low canopy option: requires space in junction box for included LED driver
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Dark Stained Walnut, Oiled Walnut
Canopy Shape: Extended, Low
- 3.2 Watt (215 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extended Option Cable: Length 72"
- Extended Option Canopy: Length 4.5", Width 4.5", Height 1.63"
- Extended Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 5.75"
- Extended Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.75"
- Low Option Cable: Length 72"
- Low Option Canopy: Length 4.5", Width 4.5", Height 0.38"
- Low Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 5.75"
- Low Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
06-160-D, 06-160-D-EXT, 06-160-W, 06-160-W-EXT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Warmly lit icicles cascade from the Fabbian Tooby Round LED Multi-Light Pendant, a linear assemblage of borosilicate glass flutes suspended from a rectangular canopy. Each shade is discreetly lined with an internal diffuser, enabling a smooth line of light to ...
Composed of handcrafted Iron, shimmering metal strips, and a gleaming finish, the Corbett Lighting Calligraphy LED Pendant lends an elegant statement to spaces ranging from foyers to bedrooms. Its fluid silhouette is reminiscent of artistic script, fusing minimalist opulence with ...
The Axo Light Fedora LED Multi-Light Pendant features clusters of decorative pendants capped with polished metal exteriors, partially revealing the lozenge pattern of the interior glass diffusers. The polished metal structure helps to shield the interior light sources, focusing functional ...