The stunning quality of the glass makes the Besa Lighting Mia Linear Suspension the perfect centerpiece for a room. Available in different numbers of lights as well as several attractive handmade glass styles, this linear suspension is as individual as the space it's lighting.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Mia Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Metal supports
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- 2 stainless steel cables
- Two 18" cord sleeves for optional use (additional sleeves available; call customer service to order)
- UL Listed for damp locations
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Width 22.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 30.38"
- 5-Light Option: Width 38.25"
- 6-Light Option: Width 46.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124.5"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter 5"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 9.5", Depth 2.25"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...