Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Mia Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Metal supports
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- 2 stainless steel cables
- Two 18" cord sleeves for optional use (additional sleeves available; call customer service to order)
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Amber Cloud, Carrera, Silver Foil, Amber Matte, Ceylon, Blue Cloud, Copper Foil, Garnet, Gold Foil, Habanero, Halva, Honey, Magma, Marble Grigio, Opal Matte
Finish: Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 5, 6
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Width 22.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 30.38"
- 5-Light Option: Width 38.25"
- 6-Light Option: Width 46.13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 124.5"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter Adjustable To 124.5"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 9.5", Depth 2.25"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.