Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Frosted White glass shade
- Metal body
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Shade Color: Frosted White
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 25.25", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
S760, S761, S762, Z760, Z761, Z762
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.