Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Rectangular Chandelier (Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Bamboo motif
- Ceiling canopy
- Three 6" and six 12" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Forty-Two 25 Watt (202 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 19", Depth 5.25"
- Fixture: Width 38", Height 17", Depth 14"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.25", Adjustable To 55.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.