Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Printed Pendant is available with the following:
- Printed hardback fabric shade
- White acrylic diffuser
- 36" suspension chain
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Shade: Limitless Smoke Printed, Supernova Noir Printed, Supernova Teal Printed
Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 18"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 36"
- Suspension - Large: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 24.25", Adjustable To 60.25"
- Suspension - Small: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 50.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.