Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Printed Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Acrylic
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Printed hardback fabric shade
- White acrylic diffuser
- 36" suspension chain
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Limitless Smoke Printed, Supernova Noir Printed, Supernova Teal Printed
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 18"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 50.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 25"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24.25", Adjustable To 60.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
53LS, 53SN, 53ST, 57LS, 57SN, 57ST, S53LS, S53SN, S53ST, S57LS, S57SN, S57ST, Z53LS, Z53SN, Z53ST, Z57LS, Z57SN, Z57ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.