What a unique light! The Sonneman Metro Pendant features a strong, Black Brass frame offset by an Off-White linen shade. The pendant's inner light glows through the shade as well as the bottom glass diffuser. A small beam of light shines downward through the downlight.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Pendant is available with the following:
- Off-White linen shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Downlight: One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Uplight: One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Small Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 8.25", Depth 10"
- Small Shade: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
- Large Fixture: Height 27", Width 12.25", Depth 14.5"
- Large Shade: Height 14", Width 12", Depth 12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...