SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Pendant is available with the following:
- Off-White linen shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Off White
Finish: Black Brass
Size: Small, Large
- Uplight: One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Downlight: One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 6"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 6"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 8.25", Depth 10"
- Small Option Shade: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27", Width 12.25", Depth 14.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 14", Width 12", Depth 12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.