SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Pendant is available with the following:
- Off-White linen shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Off White
Finish: Black Brass
Size: Small, Large
- Uplight: One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Downlight: One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 6"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 6"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 8.25", Depth 10"
- Small Option Shade: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27", Width 12.25", Depth 14.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 14", Width 12", Depth 12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.