What a unique light! The Sonneman Metro Pendant features a strong, Black Brass frame offset by an Off-White linen shade. The pendant's inner light glows through the shade as well as the bottom glass diffuser. A small beam of light shines downward through the downlight. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Pendant - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Off-White linen shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Uplight: One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Downlight: One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type MR16 GU10 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 8.25", Depth 10"
- Shade: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Metro by Sonneman Lighting