City style for the casual modern home. The Sonneman Metro Long Pendant features earthy colors that are warm and welcoming, glowing with illumination from its linen shade. A strong yet comfortable look for the transitional dining area or entryway.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Long Pendant is available with the following:
- Off-White linen shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 23.5", Width 6", Depth 4.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 65.5"
- Shade: Height 13", Width 4", Depth 4"
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Metro by Sonneman Lighting