The Hubbardton Metra Table Lamp With Round Base brightens tabletop areas in a design with handcrafted simplicity and charm. The Metra Table Lamp With Round Base features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Metra Table Lamp With Round Base is available with the following:
- One bowl-shaped, hand-blown, Opal glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- UL Listed.
- Four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16-1/2 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included) or four 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 19"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 13.5"
- Base: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Metra by Hubbardton Forge