FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Merrick Display Light is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Distressed Bronze, Historic Nickel, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Four 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 31.5", Height 3.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75":
- Large Option Fixture Width 24.5", Height 3.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 17.5", Height 3.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75":
- Small Option Fixture Width 10.5", Height 3.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
6008-AGB, 6008-DB, 6008-HN, 6008-PN, 6015-AGB, 6015-DB, 6015-HN, 6015-PN, 6022-AGB, 6022-DB, 6022-HN, 6022-PN, 6029-AGB, 6029-DB, 6029-HN, 6029-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Joshua Picture Light is an elegant, unobtrusive picture light designed to properly illuminate artwork without glare. Mounting bracket is grooved to hold picture hanging wire securely. Maximum weight of picture: 50 lbs. By changing lamps or adding a lens, ...
The House of Troy Traditional LED Picture Light pairs classic picture light design with modern LED technology. As they don't emit harmful UV rays, LEDs are not only energy efficient but artwork-friendly. The extension and angle of the shade is ...