Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Merrick Display Light is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass, Dark Bronze, Historic Nickel, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 10.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 17.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 24.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 31.5", Depth Adjustable To 8.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
6008-AGB, 6008-DB, 6008-HN, 6008-PN, 6015-AGB, 6015-DB, 6015-HN, 6015-PN, 6022-AGB, 6022-DB, 6022-HN, 6022-PN, 6029-AGB, 6029-DB, 6029-HN, 6029-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.