FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Matching fabric bottom diffuser; Small option has no diffuser
- Darker fabric options come with Natural Linen bottom diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" cord
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Anna Green, Anna Red, Black Mumm, Black Silk Glow, Burnish Chintz, Cocoa Chintz, Croissant Silk Glow, Driftwood Silk Glow, Eggshell Silk Glow, Faux Bois Dark, Faux Bois Light, Gold Silk Glow, Ivory Ipanema, Kimono, Mango Leaf, Natural Linen, Pebble Silk Glow, Platinum Silk Glow, Red Dupioni, Red Mumm, White Linen
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 107"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 14"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 104"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 18"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 109"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 3.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Santa & Cole BlancoWhite Ceiling/Up&Down LED Pendant creates a perfectly horizontal plane of diffused down light with round metal plates. Superfluous details are intentionally left out, allowing the light to be the main focus of the design. The thin ...
A tangled mass of fibers embraces light in the Arturo Alvarez Caos A Pendant, finding beauty in chaos. Constantly discovering new materials, Alvarez utilizes a pressed recycled cellulose cord with highly durable qualities, staying true to environmentally conscious methods of ...
Your grandma's rattan, this ain't. The Blu Dot Laika Medium Pendant uses that material formerly reserved to patio furniture to particularly pleasing effect. Paper rattan is woven by hand into a steel wire frame, offering contrasting texture with that powder ...