Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Matching fabric bottom diffuser; Small option has no diffuser
- Darker fabric options come with Natural Linen bottom diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" cord
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Anna Green, Anna Red, Black Mumm, Black Silk Glow, Burnish Chintz, Cocoa Chintz, Croissant Silk Glow, Driftwood Silk Glow, Eggshell Silk Glow, Faux Bois Dark, Faux Bois Light, Gold Silk Glow, Ivory Ipanema, Kimono, Mango Leaf, Natural Linen, Pebble Silk Glow, Platinum Silk Glow, Red Dupioni, Red Mumm, White Linen
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 107"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 14"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 104"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 18"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 109"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 3.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Lambert Pendant is a shining sphere with beautiful balance. It pairs smooth metal with glowing glass, the overall orb completed and complemented by an equator line collar with square accents. The final piece unites focused task light ...
The Sonneman Grand Oval Multi-Light Pendant is a staggered array of glowing globular White Etched cased shades, each seductively supported by a generous ten feet of braided Black or Red adjustable suspension cord. Contemporarily accented with a Polished Chrome finial ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...