A suspended seeded glass captures an illuminated opal or stone core, demonstrating the lovely transitional versatility of the Meridian Collection. The Hubbardton Forge Meridian Outdoor Pendant features an exquisite seeded glass tube surrounding a hand-blown translucent inner glass tube (in opal or stone). The frame is durable, rust-free aluminum with a powder-coating finish that is available in several styles.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Meridian Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Seedy Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Made of aluminum, with opaque powder-coating
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 12" of chain
- 11.5' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.7", Diameter 7.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 24.7"
- Inner Shade: Height 7.9", Diameter 5.32"
- Outer Shade: Height 8.66", Diameter 6.89"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Meridian by Hubbardton Forge