A unique blend of textures and colors makes the Hubbardton Forge Meridian Outdoor Ceiling Light an ideal accent to a transitional outdoor lighting scheme. The durable aluminum frame comes in a wide range of alluring finishes. Features two cylindrical hand-blown glass shades, including a clear seeded glass outer shade around either an opal or stone inner shade.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Meridian Outdoor Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Seedy Clear hand-blown outer glass hade
- Tube-shaped hand-blown inner glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 12" of chain (additional chain length is available)
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 9.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 27.7"
- Inner Shade: Height 10.13", Diameter 6.8"
- Outer Shade: Height 11.26", Diameter 8.78"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Meridian by Hubbardton Forge