A unique blend of textures and colors makes the Hubbardton Forge Meridian Outdoor Ceiling Light an ideal accent to a transitional outdoor lighting scheme. The durable aluminum frame comes in a wide range of alluring finishes. Features two cylindrical hand-blown glass shades, including a clear seeded glass outer shade around either an opal or stone inner shade.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Meridian Outdoor Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Seedy Clear hand-blown outer glass hade
- Tube-shaped hand-blown inner glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 12" of chain (additional chain length is available)
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
- Made in USA
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 9.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 27.7"
- Inner Shade: Height 10.13", Diameter 6.8"
- Outer Shade: Height 11.26", Diameter 8.78"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Meridian by Hubbardton Forge