FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Known for their superior quality and hand-crafted fixtures, Kalco has been a leader in the Lighting Industry for more than 30 years. With a dedication to fine materials, they are able to produce exceptional quality products that are offered in a wide range of styles.
The Meridian Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Black Nickel, Gold
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 5", Depth 3", Weight 4Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 22", Height 5", Depth 3", Weight 7Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 5", Depth 3", Weight 10Lbs.
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 38", Height 5", Depth 3", Weight 13Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.