Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Mercury Bath Bar is available with the following:
- White Swirl glass shades
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White Swirl
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 14.5", Depth 6.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 23.25", Depth 6.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 32", Depth 6.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 40.5", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 3.75", Upper Width 5.75", Lower Width 2"
- Plate: Diameter 4.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1402-PC, 1402-SN, 1403-PC, 1403-SN, 1404-PC, 1404-SN, 1405-PC, 1405-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Trinity Bath Bar is a simple yet elegant luminaire that brightens your room with a lavish illumination and makes it visually more attractive. The Trinity Bath Bar features glass shades.. Hudson Valley is known for their strong ...