This large blob of glass becomes a source for magical illumination, allowing light to pass through countless bubbles as it travels around the glass' border. The Murano Due Mercure S Pendant is a combination of contemporary creativity and subtle whimsy. A classic "pulegoso" piece designed by Patrick Jouin.
Murano Due is a boutique Italian lighting studio fusing Murano glass traditions with innovative techniques. By infusing every design element with the passion and individual expression of master glass artists, Murano Due transforms ideas into luxurious, fashionable modern lighting. Part of the FDV Collection.
The Mercure S Pendant is available with the following:
- Blown pulegoso glass shade
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Patrick Jouin
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.88"
- Shade: Height 5.88", Diameter 12.63"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...