FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Mercer Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Javier M. Borras, Joan Gaspar in 2006
- Ribboned cotton shade
- Top Opal glass disc diffuser
- Transparent blown Opal glass base
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Natural, Pearl White
Size: Mini, Medium, Large
- Mini Option: One 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Base Diameter 9.4":
- Large Option Fixture Height 20.8", Diameter 14.8":
- Medium Option Base Diameter 7.3":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 16.1", Diameter 11.3":
- Mini Option Base Diameter 4.4":
- Mini Option Fixture Height 9.8", Diameter 7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
A89-006, A89-013, A89-018, A89-078, A89-079, A89-080
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The turned-wood Masiero Eva Table Lamp takes contemporary art to a new level. The lacquered aluminum shade, available in a number of glossy, chic colors, directs illumination down over the lamp's turned wood column. Each curve is highlighted and celebrated, ...
Diverse, unusual and sculptural. The Hubbardton Forge Manifold Table Lamp was designed to celebrate the Vermont company's 40th anniversary. Pieces of hand-forged wrought iron comprise the base as they curl and curve up the center stem in intricate layers. The ...