Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Mercer Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Javier M. Borras, Joan Gaspar
- Drum-shaped translucent Opal blown glass outer shade
- Drum-shaped cotton ribbon inner shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 7' field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar and Javier M. Borras
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 84"
- Fixture: Height 11.41", Diameter 17.32"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.61"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.