SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Mercer Street Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular Clear Beveled glass shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Black
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15", Width 5.75", Depth 5.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57"
- Shade: Height 15", Width 5", Depth 5"
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.