SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Mercer Street Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Rectangular Clear Beveled glass shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Black
- One 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Fixture: Width 5.75", Height 15", Depth 5.75"
- Shade: Width 5", Height 15", Depth 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.