An elegantly industrial look for modern interiors. The Troy Lighting Menlo Park Chandelier features sparkling Historic Pressed Clear glass shades, which replicate the look of 19th century glass insulators. They dangle from an iron ring, it and the stainless steel and brass suspension finished entirely in Old Silver. Available in three sizes.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Menlo Park Chandelier is available with the following:
- Historic Pressed Clear glass shades
- Hand-worked iron, stainless steel and solid brass frame
- Old Silver finish
- Includes ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 10 Lights option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 27.75", Diameter 25.5", Length Adjustable To 75.75"
- 8-Light Option: Height 30.25", Diameter 32.75", Length Adjustable To 78.25"
- 10-Light Option: Height 36.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Menlo Park by Troy Lighting