Sculptural poetry. Named for the hen, the Issey Miyake Mendori Table Lamp plays with a feathered look. Each fold is highlighted from within by a single energy efficient LED, and due to the piece's layered nature, creates unique shadows and shades of light that draw the eye and truly capture the viewer with its artistry.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mendori Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Opal methacrylate shade
- Eggshell-shaped light source sits beneath the shade
- Die-cast white opal aluminum base supports; magnetic component affixes base to shade
- Dimmer on transparent cord
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 425 lumens
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award 2013
- Fixture: Height 17.31", Width 19.69", Depth 18.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
IN EI by Issey Miyake for Artemide