Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mendori Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Opal methacrylate shade
- Eggshell-shaped light source sits beneath the shade
- Die-cast white opal aluminum base supports; magnetic component affixes base to shade
- Dimmer on transparent cord
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 425
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award 2013
- One 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 17.31", Width 19.69", Depth 18.94"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.