Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The Memory Big Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Cotton
- Square cotton shade
- Metal hang-straight sleeve
- Square ceiling canopy
- 96" field-adjustable suspension cable
- Made in Belgium
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Belgium
Finish: Black Finish with Black and Fuschia, Black Finish with Black and Gold, Black Finish with Black and Silver, Brown Finish with Brown and Fuschia, Brown Finish with Brown and Gold, White Finish with White and Fuschia, White Finish with White and Gold, White Finish with White and White
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 13.7", Lower Depth 35.4", Upper Width 31.4", Upper Depth 31.4", Lower Width 35.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.