Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Melampo Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Light Gray silk satin shade
- Shade adjusts to full downward, 30 degree tilt and full upward position
- Die-cast zamac base
- Extruded aluminum stem
- Aluminum Grey painted finish
- Inline on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Adrien Gardere, 2000
- Two 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Shade: Diameter 13.75"
- Base: Diameter 9.5"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 22.88", Adjustable To 33"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.