Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Megaron Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Internal aluminum reflector
- Steel base covered in black thermoplastic resin
- Slide dimmer on column
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Gianfranco Frattini, 1979
- Compasso d'Oro award, 1981
- One 300 Watt 120 Volt T3 R7s Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 71.75"
- Shade: Width 5.94"
- Base: Diameter 13.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.