Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Medusa Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped cloth shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Metal accent and supports
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Transparent wire
- UL Listed
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Modiss Design Center, 1997
Shade: Black, Pleated Cream
Finish: Satin Aluminum
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 21.7"
- Cable: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.