First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Medusa Chandelier is available with the following:
- 56 Strass Swarovski crystals
- Opalflex and cristalflex material
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Designed by Nigel Coates
Color: Black, Blue Gel
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 32.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.