Inspired by the paintings of Piet Mondrian, the Modern Forms Maze LED Bath Bar is a worthy tribute to the Dutch artist. A laser cut grid of vertical and horizontal lines is snugly fit over a silk screened mitered glass shade, a sly and successful riff on Mondrian's iconic styling, minus the color. The energy-efficient LED box can be mounted vertically or horizontally and is available in three size options.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Maze LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Silk Screen mitered glass shade
- Marine grade Stainless Steel body carries lifetime guarantee
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- 120 degree beam angle
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- UL Listed Damp
- ADA Compliant
- Small option utilizes 47 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes 85 Watt 120 Volt LED array (included).
- Medium option utilizes 55 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small Option: Height 5", Width 19", Depth 3"
- Medium Option: Height 5", Width 28", Depth 3"
- Large Option: Height 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...