For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Max. Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped polished aluminum shade with handle
- Stainless steel and fiberglass base
- Stainless Steel finish
- Wall plate with US adapter plate
- Shade rotates up to 180 degrees
- Integrated electronic transformer
- On/off switch on transformer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 2001
- One 60 Watt 125 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Extension 16.9"
- Shade: Diameter 6.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.