Maximum adjustability, maximum contemporary impact. The Ingo Maurer Max. Wall Sconce was designed by Maurer as a highly functional and sleekly metallic wall sconce. The dome-shaped polished aluminum shade can be rotated vertically up to 180 degrees for the desired wash of down or uplight. The shade's glossy surface is beautifully offset by the black details and soft Stainless Steel finish on the transformer/base.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Max. Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped polished aluminum shade with handle
- Stainless steel and fiberglass base
- Stainless Steel finish
- Wall plate with US adapter plate
- Shade rotates up to 180 degrees
- Integrated electronic transformer
- On/off switch on transformer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 2001
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Extension 16.9"
- Shade: Diameter 6.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...