Its name means what it says. The Ingo Maurer Max. Mover Suspension was designed by Maurer to be adjustable in virtually all directions for perfect placement of light. The dome-shaped shade can be rotated up to 180 degrees with the attached handle. Meanwhile, the shade's position is horizontally adjustable via the telescoping arm, with nylon suspension wires allowing for its height adjustment.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Max. Mover Suspension is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped aluminum shade with handle
- Metal and fibreglass construction
- Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 118.1" cable
- Nylon suspension wires
- Telescoping arm
- Adjustable height
- Shade is freely adjustable 180 degrees in two directions using handle
- Integrated electronic transformer
- On/off switch on transformer
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 43.3", Adjustable To 82.7"
- Cable: Length 118.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...