The Kartell Max Table designed by Ferruccio Laviani is a sturdy table born for the office. The gentle hourglass shape allows Max to fit side-by-side with tables of the same type as well as with other office furnishings. It can stand alone as a single work station or together with companion pieces, creating work islands for open office spaces. <br><br>The match-up combinations are easy and quick, due to its lightness and mobility,as demonstrated by the leg structures. Three metal tubes in chromed steel joined at the base to form castors or feet. The castors are equipped with auto-lock brakes for stability. The Max Table is easy to combine with other items of the Kartell office, thanks to its "neutral" design and the versatile colors in which it is offered. The Max Table features steel material.
Kartell, headquartered in Italy, creates superb products through its commitment to project, design, and technological innovation.
The Max Table is available with the following:
- Scratch-proof laminated top.
- Chrome-plated steel frame.
- Auto-lock brake castors.
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani.
- Small Item: Height 31.5", Width 63", Depth Adjustable From 27.37", Adjustable To 28.75"
- Medium Item: Height 36", Width 76", Depth Adjustable From 28.75", Adjustable To 29.87"
- Large Item: Height 43.25", Width 92", Depth Adjustable From 28.75", Adjustable To 35.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...