Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans grew into one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers. The company has enjoyed a variety of fruitful design collaborations, including that with Bauhaus designer Max Bill in the 1950s and '60s. Known for their aesthetic perfection and high mechanical precision, the Max Bill watches made by Junghans are still loved and collected today.
The Max Bill Automatic Wrist Watch with Numbers is available with the following:
- Highly-polished stainless steel case
- White face
- Minutes indicated with lines, hours with numbers
- Black Leather strap with Polished Steel pin buckle
- Solid steel snap on back bearing Max Bill's signature
- Made in Germany with automatic Swiss movement
- Designed by Max Bill
- Case: Diameter 39cm
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Junghans Manual Wrist Watch with Numbers by Max Bill adds classic 1950s style to daily wear in a design that employs modern technology to make this watch supremely accurate and reliable. The Manual Wrist Watch with Numbers features a ...