Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans grew into one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers. The company has enjoyed a variety of fruitful design collaborations, including that with Bauhaus designer Max Bill in the 1950s and '60s. Known for their aesthetic perfection and high mechanical precision, the Max Bill watches made by Junghans are still loved and collected today.
The Max Bill Automatic Wrist Watch with Lines is available with the following:
- Highly-polished Stainless Steel case
- White face
- Minute and hours indicated with lines
- Black Leather strap with Polished Steel pin buckle
- Designed by Max Bill
- Solid Steel snap on back bearing Max Bill's signature
- Automatic movement
- Made in Germany with Swiss movement
- Item: Diameter 39cm
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.