Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Maui Bay Hand Carved Leaf Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 6-speed reversible K55XL AC motor
- Airflow: 5140 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 56 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 92 cfm/watt (high)
- 5 hand carved wood blades
- Can be installed with 4 or 5 blades
- 52 inch blade span
- 20 degree blade pitch
- One 6 inch downrod included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 30 degrees
- Pull Chain control included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Fan Blade Finish: Dark Cherry, Dark Oak
Fan Body Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Pewter, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Suspension: Length 15"
- Downrod: Length 5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Fan Body: Diameter 8.6"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G371363, G371364, G371371, G371372, G371379, G371380
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A transitional twist on standard ceiling fans. The Emerson Fans Portland Eco Ceiling Fan comes with 5 stunning wood-finished, reversible blades, all of which surround a fan body made of either Venetian Bronze or Brushed Steel. Once in motion, the ...
The Emerson Midway Eco Ceiling Fan features aerodynamically designed blades that move up to 40% more air than standard blades, integrated fluorescent light, high efficiency DC EcoMotor. Offers 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds.. Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint ...