FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Maui Bay Hand Carved Leaf Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 6-speed reversible K55XL AC motor
- Airflow: 5140 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 56 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 92 cfm/watt (high)
- 5 hand carved wood blades
- Can be installed with 4 or 5 blades
- 52 inch blade span
- 20 degree blade pitch
- One 6 inch downrod included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 30 degrees
- Pull Chain control included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Fan Blade Finish: Dark Cherry, Dark Oak
Fan Body Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Pewter, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Suspension: Length 15"
- Downrod: Length 5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Fan Body: Diameter 8.6"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G371363, G371364, G371371, G371372, G371379, G371380
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Classic Colonial style meets modern air circulation both indoors and out. The Craftmade Fredericksburg Ceiling Fan features five walnut blades, spanning 60" around the distinctive large Clear Seeded glass shade. The speed and direction of the motor and brightness of ...