FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Matrix Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Square Opal White triplex blown glass shade
- Square metal ceiling canopy
- White finish
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Lumens: 1260
- LED CRI: 80
- LED Average Rated Lifespan: 80,000 hours
- ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- UL Listed for Damp locations
Size: 7 inch, 8.5 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- 7 inch Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 7 inch Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 8.5 inch Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 8.5 inch Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- LED options utliize one 19 Watt 120 Volt RED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 7 inch Option Fixture Height 4" Width 7" Depth 7":
- 8.5 inch Option Fixture Height 4" Width 8.5" Depth 8.5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
M3865, M3865G, M3865LED, M3873, M3873G, M3873LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In deconstructing a perfect sphere, the Lee Broom Crescent Mini Ceiling Light reveals a Brushed Brass metal core, and creates two distinct halves of diffused white light. Each half is made from Opal Acrylic which eliminates any glare, resulting in ...
Shaped like a beehive with a luminous quality similar to a paper lantern, the Leucos Modulo PL35 Ceiling Light casts generous amount of light from a bright blown glass shade. The ribbed texture breaks up the uniformity of the glowing ...
In its round, contemporary form the Terzani Orten'zia Globe Ceiling Light recalls the natural beauty of a flower. This stunning "bouquet" features a shade of hand-soldered metal petals, which creates a shimmering, organic play of light across the ceiling and ...