FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Matrix Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Square Opal White triplex blown glass shade
- Square metal ceiling canopy
- White finish
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Lumens: 1260
- LED CRI: 80
- LED Average Rated Lifespan: 80,000 hours
- ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- UL Listed for Damp locations
Size: 7 inch, 8.5 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- 7 inch Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 7 inch Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 8.5 inch Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 8.5 inch Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- LED options utliize one 19 Watt 120 Volt RED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 7 inch Option Fixture Height 4" Width 7" Depth 7":
- 8.5 inch Option Fixture Height 4" Width 8.5" Depth 8.5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
M3865, M3865G, M3865LED, M3873, M3873G, M3873LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Axo Light Framework Rectangular Ceiling/Wall Light is both an architectural device and light source, bringing dimensional variation to interiors with slender lines and indirect illumination. Resembling a decorative molding or trim, the white frame traces definition in spaces that ...
The Timbale LED Ceiling/Wall Semi-Flushmount by ET2 Lighting gives your living space a vibrant, modern feel with its sleek, die cast ring body (finished in Polished Chrome) and edge-lit LED light source. The white glass shade at its center gives ...
The Illuminating Experiences Elf Square Ceiling/Wall Light, designed by Stephen Blackman, casts dreamy layers of light from its crisp luminous layout. Featuring an Opal glass shade, Steel body and Satin Nickel finish, Elf displays a contemporary flair that would comfortably ...