Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Matrix Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Crystal Type: Boa, SPECTRA Clear, Bullet, Travertine, Azurite, Golden Teak, Black Diamond, Jaguar, ELEMENTS Clear, Ocelot
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 6, 8
- Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 17.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 7 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 24.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 8 Lbs.
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 13 Lbs.
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Width 48", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 16 Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As if frozen within sheets of glass. a layer of cut crystals gives the ELK Lighting Encased Crystals Bath Bar its lasting elegance. The sheet of glass and stone offers unique diffusion of light. creating a sparkling interplay of shadow ...
The reflective glory of a diamond can now fit comfortably over your bathroom vanity. The Access Lighting Glasie Diamond Crystal Bath Bar offers a radiant glass representation of this often-coveted mineral. This fixture’s energy efficient halogen light and reflective Chrome ...