Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Matrix Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Crystal Type: Boa, SPECTRA Clear, Bullet, Travertine, Azurite, Golden Teak, Black Diamond, Jaguar, ELEMENTS Clear, Ocelot
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 6, 8
- Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 17.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 7 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 24.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 8 Lbs.
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 13 Lbs.
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Width 48", Height 5", Depth 5", Weight 16 Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Access Lighting Phoebe Bath Bar renders a sleek style and contemporary feel to make your home or office a benchmark of style and elegance. The Phoebe Bath Bar features Clear glass shades and Brushed Steel finish.. Access Lighting, a ...
The Alico Tiara Bath Bar is the ideal crowning touch to a bathroom or vanity area. Cylinders of ribbed clear glass diffuse bright, flattering light magnified by the reflective Chrome surface of the back wall plate. The Alico Front Plate ...