Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Masters Stool is available with the following:
- Made of strong yet flexible modified batch-dyed polypropylene and nylon blend
- Matte finish
- Lightweight stool, with hollow seat and legs
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
Color: Black, Grey, Rust Orange, Sage Green, White
Size: Bar, Counter
- Bar Stool Option Item: Height 43"
- Counter Stool Seat: Height 26"
- Counter Stool Option Item: Height 39"
- Bar Stool Seat: Height 30"
- Bar Stool Option Item: Width 20"
- Counter Stool Option Item: Width 20"
- Bar Stool Option Item: Depth 20"
- Counter Stool Option Item: Depth 20"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.