The Masquerade Bath Bar by Varaluz appears in sultry curves and sleek surfaces. Silky, opaque shades conjoin waves of handcrafted recycled steel. Masquerade features warm rings of brilliance, creating a vivacious look.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Masquerade Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Hand-forged recycled steel shades
- Wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 8", Width 15.5", Depth 5.19"
- 3-Light Option: Height 8", Width 23.25", Depth 5.19"
- Wall Plate - 2 Lights: Height 7", Width 14.63"
- Wall Plate - 3 Lights: Height 6.75", Width 22.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...