FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mason Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Hand forged aluminum
- Shade Material: Hand Blown Clear Glass
- Clear blown-glass bell shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12" suspension chain
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.8", Diameter 7.2", Weight 4.2 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 13.8", Adjustable To 21.8"
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 8.2", Weight 6 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 15.6", Adjustable To 23.6"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 11.3", Weight 10.2 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 19.6", Adjustable To 26.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
363001-03-ZM435, 363001-05-ZM435, 363001-07-ZM435, 363001-08-ZM435, 363001-10-ZM435, 363001-20-ZM435, 363003-03-ZM448, 363003-05-ZM448, 363003-07-ZM448, 363003-08-ZM448, 363003-10-ZM448, 363003-20-ZM448
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The minimal ornamentation and pure lines of the Quoizel Harmony Outdoor Pendant give it tranquil, Zen-like appeal. The gently curving frame is made of cast aluminum in a deep Imperial Bronze finish that complements the distinctive texture and pale tones ...
Warm, inviting and full of Mission-style charm. The Kichler Alameda Outdoor Pendant features beautiful honey opalescent glass panels, plus a solid brass frame with a deep Canyon View finish. It's a great option for covered outdoor spaces, including porches and ...
Cozy, rustic and sophisticated, the Feiss Bluffton Outdoor Flushmount references the burgeoning "glamping" trend. At home in a luxurious mountain retreat or an urban transitional space, this fixture calls to mind a modern fireplace with a sleek mix of Clear ...