For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Maru Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- Crinkled White Japanese paper shade
- Round, metal ceiling canopy
- 3 metal suspension cables
- White 78.7" electrical cable
- Height adjustable with red iron ring, which serves as counterweight
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 1980
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 140 Watt (2380 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 8.7"
- Fixture: Height 10.2", Diameter 39.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.