Stonegate Designs lighting is designed to last a lifetime and complement the personality of a room. Using quality materials, most lighting is manufactured in the United States.
The Martos Tiered Suspension is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Lycra fabric shades
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Brian Lintner
Shade Color: Silver Lycra, White Lycra
Finish: Chrome Powder Coat, Warm Metallic Silver, Flat Black
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes fifteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included). Medium option utilizes twelve 25 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included). Mini option utilizes nine 25 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 24"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 22.5", Diameter 34.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 22.5", Diameter 34.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 32", Diameter 34.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.