The Tech Lighting Marshall Pendant uses an elegant Gray herringbone--most commonly seen as a suit fabric--to create its own highly tailored lighting effect. The drum is dressed up even further with a column composed of two bold, classic solid metal finials. Available in a range of finial color, cord color, finish and lamping combinations.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Marshall Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Gray herringbone fabric shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cloth suspension cord
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping option
- ETL Listed
Gray and Gunmetal,
Gray and Polished Nickel
- Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 27 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 27.9", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 100.4"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height .5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...