Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Marshall Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Solid metal finials
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cloth suspension cord
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping option
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
Cord Color: Black Cord, Gray Cord
Shade Color: Fog Belgian Linen and Gunmetal, Herring Bone and Gunmetal, Sand Belgian Linen and Gunmetal, Fog Belgian Linen and Polished Nickel, Herring Bone and Polished Nickel, Sand Belgian Linen and Polished Nickel
Canopy Finish: Black Canopy, Polished Nickel Canopy, White Canopy
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Two 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 27.9", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 100.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.