Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Marina Pendant is available with the following:
- One White Frosted Cased glass shade
- Metal body
- Brushed Chrome finish
- One ceiling canopy
- Three part rigid stem for adjustability
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type 10 Tubular Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 55"
- Shade: Height 11", Diameter 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.