FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Marimba LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Steel
- Seven steel drum-shaped shades
- Twist-lock glass diffusers
- Round ceiling canopy matches inner finish
- Replaceable LED modules
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 year components, 2 year finish
- Made In USA
Finish: Dark Bronze with Gold Leaf, White with Silver Leaf
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 55 Watt (4375 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 70000 hours
- Large Option: 59 Watt (3755 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 70000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 5", Diameter 24":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 4", Diameter 18":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Slamp Charlotte LED Pendant is a voluminous mass of geometric light, layering Slamp’s signature polycarbonate sheets with a distinctive hexagonal motif. Broad symmetry permeates the silhouette of the shade, revealing the intricacies of the material as bright LED light ...
The Micro LED Pendant by Eurofase has its eye on you. Dangling from a 72" cuttable suspension cable, the frosted polycarbonate diffuser gently protrudes outward from its polished chrome socket. Powered by a single energy efficient 2.4 watt LED lamp, ...
The Feiss Corinne Globe Pendant is a traditional meets modern piece, featuring exposed bulbs enveloped in metal bands to form a sphere. Seemingly simple at first glance, the inner surface of the metal features a crystal inlay, providing an intriguing ...