First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Marie Fleur Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
- Flared Opalflex and Cristalflex shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4.75' suspension cable
- Tridimensional decor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
Color: Light Blue, Orange, White
- One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 17.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.