The precise geometry and bare finishes of the Grupo B.lux Marc S 130/160 Suspension creates a highly architectural solution for suspended lighting. The Marc S is the epitome of simple, sleek yet bright contemporary lighting. Features a frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
Since 1980, B.Lux, has gathered top lighting designers to join their team in Markina, Spain. Here these innovative men and women follow in the footsteps of esteemed designer Guillermo Capdevila. B.Lux fixtures include pendants, ceiling lights, semi-flushmounts, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. B.Lux fixtures are the perfect way to produce inviting illumination in your home or work space.
The Marc S 130/160 Suspension is available with the following:
- Frosted polycarbonate diffuser
- Aluminum body
- Matte Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 72" clear cord and support cables
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes one 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 80 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fixture: Hanging Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Medium Shade: Height 3.5", Length 51"
- Large Fixture: Hanging Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Shade: Height 3.5", Length 63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...