Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Maranga Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Polycarbonate shade (32 sections)
- Transparent polycarbonate diffuser with prismatic engraving
- Chromed upper metal cover
- Metal body
- White lacquered finish
- Comes with black power cord
- Inline on/off swtich
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu
Size: Small, Medium
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.7"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 12.6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 28"
- Medium Option Shade: Diameter 19.7"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 13.8"
- Medium Option Base: Diameter 13.8"
How many lumens do I need?
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.