The Marset Maranga Pendant is ready to be picked, hanging from the ceiling like a delicious, ripe tropical fruit. It lives up to its sweet, succulent name with thirty-two curved segments of glossy White polycarbonate. An internal diffuser softens the light coming from between the segments and out the bottom.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Maranga Pendant is available with the following:
- White polycarbonate shade (32 sections)
- Transparent polycarbonate diffuser with prismatic engraving
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Round canopy
- 78.7" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 4.5", Diameter 12.6"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83.2"
- Large Option: Height 6.3", Diameter 19.7"
- Large Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85"
- Cable: Length 78.7
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...