FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Manos Rug is available with the following:
- Awards: Wallpaper Design Award (2013)
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Based on "Manos" (1995) by Eduardo Chillida
- Size: 6x9 Rectangular
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
- Item Length 108", Width 67":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Geometric modernity meets traditional craftsmanship. The Nanimarquina Melange Pattern 3 Rug is a flat Kilim style rug hand woven entirely out of Afghan wool. It features rows of black squares (and one red one) against a creamy white background. Red ...
The Nanimarquina Cuadros 1996 Rug is a design classic inspired by a sample of wool color swatches. The seemingly random array of 20 blocks of color actually follows a very specific linear sequence. The result creates a fluid--almost musical--sense of ...