For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Manolas Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Cowhide with leather backing
- Rubber underlay recommended (not included)
- Made In India
Size: 5'7 x 7'9, 6'6 x 9'8
- 5'7 x 7'9 Option Item Length 93", Width 67":
- 6'6 x 9'8 Option Item Length 116", Width 78":
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary.
Manufacturer IDs: view
LTH MANOLAS BLACK 170, LTH MANOLAS BLACK 200
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A truly queenly accent for modern living spaces. With its symmetry, soft lines and bright colors, the floral motif of the Nanimarquina Victoria Rug suggests both classic and contemporary influences--this gives it a Neo-Baroque sensibility ideal for brightening up a ...
In her creation of the Carl Hansen Woodlines Rug, designer Naja Utzon Popov drew inspiration from nature. More specifically, she studied magnified cuts of wood, and created the Woodlines patterns based on the unique characteristics that she saw. Hand knotted ...